QUALITY MANAGER - 8972
The Colonial Group specializes in the placement of outstanding senior level professionals and marketing talent within manufacturing. Our clients understand that our decades of industry experience give us unique insight and access to top talent at all levels. The Colonial Group is a nationally recognized, award-winning firm dedicated to helping both clients and candidates join together to form a mutually beneficial relationship.
Our client, a world-class manufacturer is seeking a highly skilled Quality Manager who develops, implements and manages quality systems. The position supervises a team of quality engineers and technicians.
- Manage and enhance Quality Management System ensuring compliance with Customer and Company standards as well as conformance to specifications.
- Maintain ISO Certification and familiar with TS 16949
- Develop and maintain inspection procedures and processes
- Create the necessary measurement tools, meetings, and teams to insure continually improving quality performance.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement using Lean and/or Six Sigma methodologies implementing projects and driving results.
- Investigates customer complaints to understand root cause and makes necessary modifications to operations and/or products.
- Responsible for maintaining world class quality standards ensuring quality specifications are adhered to before product is released to customer. REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree desirable in related field (Quality or Engineering).
- 5+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- TS16949 and Auto experience a plus.
- PFMEA and APQP and PPAP a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Six Sigma/Lean Sigma formal training/certification highly desirable. This is a solid opportunity with an industry leader that offers great salary, benefits and growth opportunity. In order to be considered please forward a Microsoft Word Resume and salary requirements with your response. Please reference Job Code 8972.