ESI is currently seeking a Quality Systems Analyst & LIMS Administrator to join our team.
The position is responsible for the direct implementation/configuration, training, maintenance, upgrades and overall functionality of the company’s Laboratory Information Management System (WinLIMS) computer application for all company sites globally.
Below is a brief overview of the job responsibilities for this position:
- Expand, modify and document system design procedures and quality standards to serve new purposes or improve work flow based on user needs.
- Coordinate and link the LIMS systems within an organization to increase compatibility so information can be shared.
- Ensure that our systems are able to meet key customer needs for QC/Process data collection, analysis, and automated data reporting.
Business Intelligence Analysis
- Serve as the principal Crystal Report Developer for the business and a resource for Minitab Integration and Macro Development.
- Generate standard or custom reports summarizing process, quality, customer, or supplier data for review by executives, managers, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Ensure that data intelligence is consistent with defined needs and maintain a security/intellectual property protection strategy.
- Disseminate information regarding tools, reports, or enhancements and document specifications for business intelligence/IT reports, dashboards, or other outputs.
- Manage the implementation of WinLIMS at all company sites globally to ensure maximum performance, availability and security.
- Work closely with production, laboratory management, and Information Technology in the planning, timing, and execution of new installations, upgrades, interfaces and enhancements.
- Create, manage and communicate objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, and schedules for project execution.
Systems User Support
- Provide internal users with assistance solving LIMS problems, answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Investigate and resolve problems by reading technical manuals, conferring with users, or conducting system testing.
- Install and perform minor repairs to software on end user workstations and refer major software problems to vendors or technicians for service.
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
Candidates for this position must possess:
Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of relevant experience OR an equivalent amount of combination education/experience
Exceptional skills with computer systems
Strong project management skills
Preferred candidates will have:
Bachelor’s degree in a technical field of study (Chemistry, Computer Science, Engineering etc.).
Previous work experience with LIMs, ERP systems, and Minitab. Previous experience with managing, modifying and developing system capabilities to match business needs.
U.S. Employment: If you have any difficulty using our on-line system, you may use the alternative method described below to contact someone about your interest in employment at MacDermid Performance Solutions. Please reference this statement and job reference you are applying for when contacting us. Tel: 203-575-5848. MacDermid Performance Solutions is an E-Verify Company and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job applicant procedures. "Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation"