- Quality Technician/Coordinator in Davenport, IA
- 6 months contract
- Perform follow-ups to non-conformances found and provide responses as appropriate.
- Review and approve minor change requests.
- Train site on proper inspection procedure practices.
- Assist in insuring facility is inspection ready at all times.
- Provide Quality/Sanitation support for project commercialization.
- Insure proper construction procedures are followed to meet site/client safety requirements.
- Takes appropriate steps to assure successful project startups.
- Supports and follows proper plant safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to follow up in timely manner
- Identify and provide attainable solutions
- Work cross functionally with a variety of hourly and salary employees
- Responsible for Hold/Release documentation and dispositioning of products.
- SAP Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science or equivalent degree, preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a quality and/or technical leadership role or minimum 2 years of experience in operations/quality/technical (R/D).
- Strong leadership, technical, communication and organizational skills required along with attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of quality systems, procedures, & policies helpful.
- Handle multiple assignments, develop work plans, & prioritize.
- Knowledge of statistical processes.
- Effective communication skills (oral written and verbal).
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Must be able to work shifts, weekends, and all required overtime.
- Prompt and regular attendance