Responsibilities for the R&D Engineer• Interacts with the Product Development Team and vendors on product specific issues related to the design and production of our products.
• Assists in the design, development and improvement of new or existing products including research and development of new technologies
• Develops and implements experimental methods designed to enhance our ability to select/source/develop appropriate materials that meet all specifications.
• Participates in the development and implementation of testing procedures that ensure that mechanical and electrical requirements are met.
• Design, implement and document electronic systems for testing and programming of electrodes
• Liaison with sensor development team to serve as resources internally for sensor designs to be incorporated in electrodes.
Requirements for the R&D Engineer• B.S in Electronics Engineering or related fields
• Experience is hardware systems and computer programming (Labview, VB, C,etc) highly desired
• Familiarity with regulated environment for medical devices and V&V
• ISO 13485 (highly desired)
Benefits• Industry leading contractor benefits available!