Senior RACF Administrator
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Workforce Solutions organization, have serveral immediate and exciting opportunities for a Sr RACF Administrator role for one the largest Financial firms in Columbus, Ohio. These opportunities are for a 3 Month Contract to hire position.
Applicants must have 4+ years of experience with Sr RACF Administration within an enterprise level environment. If you’d like to receive Job Alerts from Apex that match your specific criteria, visit itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com.
Company & Group Details of the Senior RACF Administrator:
- The RACF Administrator will work as part of a small collaborative team in a fast paced enterprise environment.
- The individual will need to be able to document processes, have a self-starter mentality while being able to be a team player, and hit the ground running.
- Will work with multiple organizations within the enterprise to improve the access controls to further enhance security.
- Work for one of the region’s Top Financial Firms.
The organization offers several perks including but not limited to: training opportunities, great benefits, an onsite café and Starbucks, heavily involved with the community and philanthropy.
Requirements for the Senior RACF Administrator:
- Strong grasp of Identity Access Management with the RACF System inclusive of applications and other systems (Business Applications, Windows, UNIX, Oracle, etc.)
- Provisioning and deprovisioning of access requests within RACF.
- Maintain a knowledge base of internal processes, procedures and IT Identity and Access Management through a Runbook.
- Adhere and aid in the improvement of IAM controls, policies, procedures through RBAC structure.
- Have a self-starter mentality and drive to work independently and as a team member while coordinating and prioritizing work.
Technologies for the Senior RACF Administrator:
- 3+ years of experience within Identity and Access Management on RACF systems, specifically authentication methods and entitlement management.
- Experience with fundamental RACF structure (DB2, DataSets, Connect Groups, and Vanguard Reporting).
- Provisioning access to systems such as but not limited to: AD, LDAP, UNIX, Databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Working knowledge of NetIQ and Business Applications is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field is a plus.
- CISM, CISA, or CISSP certifications are preferred.
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.