The Real Estate Acquisition Agent will be helping our Acquisitions team acquire a high volume of houses and apartments in Los Angeles County. This person will be making a high volume of real estate offers, doing a high volume of real estate comping, helping us buy properties at Trustee Sale Auctions, Probate Auctions, properties listed for sale on the MLS and other listings. This position offers an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast-paced Acquisitions team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Writing numerous offers to purchase
- Heavy Real Estate valuation and comping
- Lots of telephone negotiations
- Supports Daily Trustee Sales
- Conducts market research and rent studies
- Assists with due diligence
- Performs Property Walks
- Create and maintain routine and ad hoc reporting
Skills We're Seeking:
- Great communication and negotiating skills
- Good salesmanship experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Heavy telephone negotiation skills
- Real Estate Licensed Agent
- Prior real estate transaction experience is required
- Strong understanding of real estate
- Bachelor’s Degree (helpful)
- Self Starter
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build effective relationships.
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team environment delivering quality work product and measurable results.
- Dependable judgment and impeccable integrity
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based upon experience