Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a REDCap Administrator Consultant for our client in the Healthcare domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 3-4 Months Contract
Location: Boston MA
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Role: REDCap Administrator Consultant
Primary Skill: HIPPA
Role Description: The REDCap Administrator Consultant would need to have at least 3 years of experience. In this role, you will be helping the team get up and running on a new REDCap data capture system.
- Prior experience with REDCap infrastructure development and implementation
- Possess in-depth knowledge of infrastructure components: MySQL database, database servers, email servers, file servers
- Prior experience setting up the web server and database server and securing the communication of the servers to each other and to the end-user
- Prior experience using REDCap API for programmatically retrieving or modifying data or settings within REDCap.
- Prior experience programming REDCap projects with HTML
- Prior experience with clinical databases supporting clinical research programs, oncology data experience preferred
- Appreciation for the role of data governance on REDCap installation, maintenance, and support (i.e. server settings, how servers are tested and maintained, how often data is backed up, how passwords are controlled).
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field
Experience: Minimum 3 years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Shilpa Kondadasula
Recruiter Phone: 781 902 6021
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: At Least 3 Years
Expected Travel Time: None