At Joseph’s Gourmet Pasta we are committed to delighting our customers through exceptional quality, innovation and service. We champion practices that benefit our community and protect our environment. Our employees are proud to embrace our values of teamwork, respect, integrity, dependability and loyalty. We offer competitive compensation, exciting challenges and opportunities for our employees in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect. If your skills are aligned with our needs and you have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude, we would like to hear from you.
We are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager covering Florida. This key position is responsible for setting the vision for the Region. Develops and adheres to a business plan to attain this vision. Achieves the region’s revenue and profitability quotas for Joseph’s products within customer segments. Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth through large regional operators in all foodservice segment: B&I, C&U, Restaurants, Hotels and Leisure, Caterers, Commissaries, and Foodservice distributors. Efficiently manages territory sales plans to achieve sales growth from the following categories: Responsible for the regional forecasting and sales tracking.
Manage Current Business
- Proactively maintain current sales performance.
- Strengthen existing relationships and find opportunities to further penetrate the accounts
- Manage distributors and distributor programs
- Manage brokers
New Business Development
- Prioritizes sales activity
- Build sales with a list of key large foodservice distributors and operators in the market
- Identifies competitive conversion opportunities with distributors and operators alike
- Builds long lasting relationships based on trust, business sense and selling solutions
- Identify new accounts.
- Develop and execute plan to penetrate the new accounts with the Joseph’s product line
- Develop sales plan to meet objectives and goals.
- Monitor sales trends and address issues.
- Establish forecasts for all items (sku level).
- Track lost business reports and articulates solutions
- Deliver sales objectives, trade budget and operation budget.
- Optimize a return on investment on all distributor program
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated record of sales growth in a prior sales position, manage and oversee multiple foodservice distributors and negotiated distributor marketing programs
- Manage and oversee multiple key accounts and record of building long term relationships, broker management skills, culinary knowledge and experience (very comfortable in the BOH-Back of the House of a restaurant), strong passion for food and sales in frozen and perishable food industry required.
- Ability to learn product specific information, understand product features and benefits to meet customer needs, strong presentation and interpersonal skills, organized, strong computer skills Microsoft Suite
- A ‘closer with strong follow through',
- Bachelor's degree, (business preferred) and 6 years’ sales management experience. Within Frozen Foods (Foodservice) segment; OR, Associates Degree in above mention fields of study and 8 years of sales experience.
Do you have these skills, knowledge and experience? If so, we’d like to learn more about you, please submit your resume via email.