Essential Skill & ExperienceRequirements (required):
- BS or Masters in Electrical and/or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience.
- Demonstrated hands-on expertise in the development of optical receiver and transceiver products.
- Strong knowledge of RF circuit fundamentals: components, design, test, & manufacturing processes.
- Familiarity with and experience using RF simulation tools for design performance and noise analysis.
- Proven track record of successful design implementation throughout entire product cycle: analysis & simulation, schematic entry, layout (supervision), prototype testing, & manufacturing support.
- Good communication & collaboration skills; able to produce quality documentation for both internal & external target audiences.
Preferred Skills & Experience (useful):
- Experience with PCB layout tools (Mentor PADs and/or Altium).
- Experience with Optical Devices & TIAs.