Site: MA - Chelmsford
Business Title: RF Design Engineering Intern
Shift: Normal Day
At Qorvo, our vision is to do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets. We are helping to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. For interns or college students like you, that means having access to amazing career-building opportunities. Whether you are interested in engineering, planning, research, marketing or manufacturing, Qorvo is large enough to engage you in many learning opportunities yet small enough for you to make a direct impact. Join our culture of innovation and enjoy how Qorvo is connecting the world by shaping and launching the next generation of RF solutions. Our mission at Qorvo starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence and growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
Qorvo is looking for a student to work as a RF Design Engineering Intern during thesummer of 2020. The student in this position will be exposed to all aspects of the design, radio frequency (RF) characterization, and data analysis of a fully integrated multi-mode multi-band module. You will be part of a module development team optimizing and improving Tx chain performance using wideband 5G modulations. Areas of exploration will include power amplifier design, filter analysis, and multiplexer optimization.
This is afull-timeintern position located in Chelmsford, MA. The position will be temporary in nature and last approximately 3 months.
- Assist in the design and analysis of laminates which integrate power amplifiers, RF switches, power management and many cellular band filters.
- Perform electromagnetic (EM) simulations using a combination of commercially available tools.
- Perform a variety of ADS simulations (Harmonic Balance, S-parameters, customized test benches)
- Assistexperienced engineers in RF test, measurement, and data analysis
- Currently enrolled in MS/PhD.
- Student must have completed some analog/RF circuit design course work.
- Self-Starter with good communication skills.
- Must have a 3.0 GPA or Higher.
- Experience with EM simulation (ADS FEM or HFSS) and harmonic balance simulation (ADS) preferred
NOTE: Because this is a student internship, candidate must be a currently enrolled student in a degree-seeking accredited program.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO:
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.
Location: MA - Chelmsford
Activation Date: Wednesday, December 11, 2019
Expiration Date: Saturday, December 12, 2020