If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are powering the wireless networking revolution. At Skyworks, you will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity, social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who together can change the way the world communicates.
Requisition ID: 58529
An RF/Microwave Engineering Technician, responsible for supervising and efficiently managing an RF lab supplies, tools and equipment includin test benches , setups, inventory, documentations, purchases, repairs. Fluent in MS office Excel, Word, able to read and follow drawings and diagrams, able to create schematics, solid understanding of RF testing and RF components: couplers, filters, attenuators, adapters, diplexers. Experienced with RF equipment: Network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, power supplies, power meters.
- Provides technical assistance to engineers and technicians when needed
- Upgrading and building testers per provided diagrams and drawings
- Building harnesses and wirings for setups
- Basic setups troubleshooting and debugging
- Troubleshoots and repairs test equipment as necessary
- Assists other design centers with test setup issues, innovative tests and troubleshooting ideas
- Setup and reconfigures test benches for project specific needs
- Ensures lab processes are optimized, efficient and have a continuous improvement mindset
- Participates in the definition and implementation of corporate ESD policies
- Ensures compliance with quality regulations and participate in the ISO audit
- Inventory and documentations, lab organization, records.
- Creating testers drawings and diagrams, BOMs
- Participate Capital equipment planning, management, and purchasing
- Participate in managing lab supplies, materials and purchases. Orders and maintains a sufficient stock of RF lab supplies
- Installs automation software patches and firmware updates
- Run automated testers and provide data summary
Candidate must possess an Associates’ Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics and/or 5 years’ experience working as an RF Lab Supervisor/Manager, previous experience with RF test and measurements.
- 5 years minimum RF lab experience.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must have team-oriented attitude, accountability and ownership.
- Excellent computer skills, MS Excel, Word, Power Point
- Good understanding of RF basics
- Capable of basic troubleshooting and debugging
- Assembly experience is a strong plus
- Strong critical thinker with a focus on process improvement
- Previous experience with the following equipment/tools: RF spectrum analyzers, vector network analyzers, multimeters, power meters, RF amplifiers, power supplies, probe stations.
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.