The Electronic Hardware RF Design Engineer, as a member of our hardware team of experts, contributes to the design, development and deployment of RF and RFID Applications for our retail customers.
With little supervision, works creatively in a team-oriented environment to design solutions, meet deadlines, and complete difficult engineering assignments by demonstrating full competency in RFID & RF technology and applying these skills to our product portfolio.
The successful candidate will contribute to our innovation team, assist substantively in planning technical aspects of the development projects, and then executing to it. They are responsible for their deliverables and, together with the team, for the entire application.
- Contribute to the development of concept and design of hardware systems and interfaces for any and all projects. Assignments can be at individual-contribution level, team level, or a mix.
- Research solutions, review/analyze, validate/trouble-shoot and test products.
- Must be able to work in a cross functional team both locally and at an international level.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years of experience with HF and UHF board level circuit design, simulation, layout and debug
- 2-5 years of experience with ADS or CST microwave tools
- Successful development of MCU based HF products according to international standards
- Designed and analyzed analog and digital RF HW
- Complete the layout of their own design and review & contribute to other team member designs
- Complete the validation of their design and of the entire application to prove requirements are achieved
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Experience with board level RF circuit design with hF/UHF Technology.
- Experience with Bluetooth and WiFi technologies.
- Experience with Signal Integrity analysis
- RFID understanding.