GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology, and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
GTA is presently is hiring RF Senior Design Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Lead the RF architecture design, capture schematics, oversee PCB layout design, test and validate the RF design and provide support for manufacturing release.
- Responsible for product specification documentation and DV test reports.
- Work with electrical engineers and mechanical engineers to ensure all aspects of the product are designed and tested properly
- BSEE with Minimum 5 years of experience in RF design
- Deep understanding of RF design fundamentals
- Deep knowledge of communication theory
- Experience of RF simulation tools
- Experience of hands-on building and debugging of RF circuits
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test are required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an EOE M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.