15K BONUS plus RELOCATION!!
Abrazo Central Campus (located at 19th Avenue and Bethany Home Road in Phoenix), a 221-bed acute care facility and teaching hospital, has been providing quality care to patients in the Phoenix community for more than 50 years. Abrazo Central Campus has received many notable awards and accolades from national organizations including Gold Plus and Target Stroke; Honor Roll Awards from the American Heart and American Stroke Association; Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital by Truven Health Analytics; Chest Pain Accreditation with PCI from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care; and the Donor Network Award for Outstanding Operating Room, among others. Abrazo Central Campus is recognized for comprehensive cardiovascular care, neuroscience services including NICO BrainPath technology, orthopedics, women s health, radiology, and 24-hour emergency care, with more than 800 affiliated physicians on staff offering a wide range of medical specialties.
- Nursing Degree from an accredited nursing school. License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Arizona.
- CPR. ACLS as applicable by Facility/Department.
- ER, ICU, Endoscopy, Tele, Cardiac Cath Lab, L&D: ACLS required upon orientation completion.
- ER: PALS or ENPC required or must obtain within ninety days
- PACU: ACLS required or must obtain within six months of hire, PALS preferred.
- Post-partum, Nursery, L&D: NRP required upon orientation completion.
- Bariatrics: Certification or specialized training in bariatrics specialty area of practice.
- Wound Care: Wound-Ostomy Certification or Training in Wound Care and/or Ostomy Care.
- Level II EQ Only: A minimum of two years of current Level III NICU experience including neonatal ventilator
- L&D only: Advanced Fetal Monitoring or must obtain within six months of hire. Preferred Qualifications: BSN. Prefer 1 year of acute care experience but will consider new graduate.
- Certification in specialty area of practice (CATH LAB).
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.