NURSES! NURSES! NURSES!
This is the job you were waiting for! Are you self directed, independent and interested in learning? Enjoy a flexible schedule with holidays and weekends off? Choices Case Management is a company owned by Nurses who provide a working environment that helps you practice high caliber professional case management.
We’re GROWING and looking for registered nurses to work as field case managers in the workers’ compensation arena. If you live in one of our target areas (South Bay, Oakland, Pleasanton or Sacramento) and are looking or considering a job or career change, we hope you will take the time to review the below summary and candidate information. If this sounds like your dream job – send your resume today!
Our staff provides the highest quality field case management services to persons whom were injured on the job. The nurse will use medical expertise combined with knowledge of the workers' compensation system to ensure that injured workers receive timely and appropriate medical treatment. The nurse will assess, collaborate, coordinate, implement, and facilitate communication and action among employers, insurance carriers, physicians, treatment teams and injured workers while advocating the case management process. The field nurse case manager position is a field position requiring local travel.
Ideal Case Managers will have:
- Current CA RN License
- Experience as a Work Comp or Home Health Field Case Manager
- Strong clinical background with excellent assessment skills
- Ability to type 40 wpm with strong computer skills (MS Office)
- Local travel is required
- Ability to collaborate and adapt to multi disciplinary team
- Enjoys administrative work & report writing
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Works well independently with little supervision
- Possesses strong communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent work ethics with strong moral character
- Prefers working with a small boutique company that recognizes and rewards individual contributions
- Willing to train RN with exceptional skills!
- Certified Case Manager (CCM) desired
- Spanish Speaking – desired
Benefited position with competitive pay & bonus program + work from home! For more information on this great opportunity or to be considered for any of our RN open positions, send your resume to us today!
Equal Opportunity Employer