Position SummaryArizona Oncology Associates is looking for a RN Lead. Great opportunity to join a team that focuses on patient care. Located in Sunny Arizona, you will have the ability to enjoy small town living with big city amenities on top of a rewarding work/life balance.
The ideal candidate will have the following background and experience:
- Education/Training – Graduate of an accredited school of nursing,
- BSN preferred.
- Actively practicing as a registered nurse, including oncology experience.
- Supervisory or lead experience preferred.
- RN state license and current registration with the State Board of Nursing in the practicing state.
- Current CPR certification.
- Must maintain continuing education requirements.
- Position is considering all levels of experience
- Provides leadership and support for nursing and clinical support staff who provide professional nursing care to patients and adhere to national and company standards and guidelines for specialty regulations. Assists the manager of nursing services in supervising and coordinating activities related to nursing functions. Serves as a resource to clinical personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in overseeing the clinical operations for nursing clinical support activities as directed by the manager of nursing services.
- Assists in providing staff training and in-service instruction.
- Assists in determining staffing requirements and maintaining effective nursing staff coverage for the practice within budgetary guidelines.
- Participates in the interviewing and recruiting of nursing personnel.
- Assists with the review and revision of clinical policies and procedures.
- Assists in verifying correct coding and charge capture.
- Assists in annual performance evaluations of nursing and clinical staff.
- Performs other duties of an RN Sr as assigned.
As the largest cancer practice in Arizona, we are proud to provide advanced and compassionate Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology and Hematologic services. Our physicians and staff incorporate a multidisciplinary, personalized approach to treatment to enhance the patient experience by providing complete care in convenient, community-based locations.
We are proud to provide patients with access to the latest treatments, state-of-the-art technology, and an extensive research program. We believe it is beneficial to patients’ that these therapies are provided in a community setting, because it allows you to remain close to home and to your support system.
Arizona Oncology physicians are supported by talented clinical staff that are sensitive to the needs of cancer patients and their caregivers.
United in Healing with The US Oncology Network
Arizona Oncology is united in healing with The US Oncology Network, one of the nation’s largest community-based cancer treatment and research networks focused on advancing cancer care in America. As an affiliate of The US Oncology Network, Arizona Oncology is united with more than 1,000 physicians and 10,000 cancer professionals nationwide.
Ready For Your Next Career Challenge? We’d Love to Hear from You!
If you possess the above qualifications and a desire to make a difference, we invite you to submit your resume and apply. In addition to a great career opportunity, we offer excellent benefits, a team environment, professional development, and the chance to be part of a nationwide network dedicated to fight the war against cancer.
The US Oncology Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.