Providence is calling a RN Manager PACE Operations (1.0 FTE, Days) to Providence Elderplace Glendoveer in Portland, OR.
We are seeking a RN Manager PACE Operations who will provide overall leadership and management for the day to day operations at the ElderPlace health and social center. Responsible for the general milieu of the site including the day center, medical care and services, dining experience, food service operations, reception and administrative support to the interdisciplinary team and functions. Responsible for the oversight of clinic operations and manages and ensures staffing to provide quality care and services at the site and in the community. This position also ensures that the clinic has administrative support for processing orders, scheduling, and supply management. The PACE Operations RN Manager is responsible for daily facility operations, including staff oversight, development/ implementation/maintenance of workflows and PACE regulations and onsite troubleshooting. The PACE Operations RN Manager is also responsible for community outreach, representation and relationships in the site geographical area, as well as with all contracted community providers and partners.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day management and oversight for the ElderPlace health and social center and clinic operations, including all services for center participants, and efficient use of resources. Implement policies, procedures and standards for all ElderPlace programs and services operating within the site. Ensure compliance with CMS PACE regulations. Oversee and ensure support and contracted services on-site at health and social center, including supply management, housekeeping, laundry, and food provision. Ensure oversight and communication with community housing partners on a routine basis. Ensure coordination of community care services and RN for participants in collaboration with ElderPlace staff, family, and/or significant others and community resources.
- Meet routinely with site leadership team and Director of PACE Services to review performance and site based objectives. Prepare periodic reports relating to performance objectives, and site performance. Provide input to Director of PACE Services monthly and as needed.
- Supervise assigned ElderPlace staff, including hiring, performance appraisals and disciplinary actions. Assist in providing performance feedback to other Managers for shared or matrixed staff. Implement, ensure and monitor competencies for assigned staff, ensuring appropriate training and in-service to maintain or improve competency. Provide effective leadership that contributes to staff development and employee engagement. Coordinate and supervise onsite volunteers. Liaison with PEP volunteer coordinator.
- Develop and facilitate effective interdisciplinary team to ensure quality participant oversight and care plans. Foster collaborative working relationships between disciplines and support staff. Oversee development and maintenance of support staff procedure manuals and cross-training as needed. Assign work schedules for community nurses and other related interdisciplinary team members. Coordinate on-site staff education including tracking and coordinating Health Stream completion.
- Participate in the department budgeting process. Collaborate with Director of PACE Services to meet expenses within budget and labor allocations. Monitor and facilitate site census and growth, ensuring delivery of targets.
- Oversee completion of audits including Ops Manager checklist, hand hygiene, temperature logs, kitchen checklists, coordinating Cooperative Health checks and safety checklists. Conduct chart audits as indicated.
- Review, and ensure investigation of, electronic Unusual Occurrence reports / process. Investigate grievances, propose resolutions, and ensure timely completion of grievance and appeal processes.
- Participate and contribute to ElderPlace Operations Leadership Team, Nursing Leadership, and EP Leadership Council, as well as additional committees and work groups as designated.
- Ensure clinical practice leadership and monitoring for quality services and practice across disciplines, including aides and including oversight for teaching, delegating and training as indicated.