RN Quality Improvement Coordinator - Nurse Navigator
We have a unique opportunity available for an RN Quality Improvement Coordinator-Nurse Navigatorto join our client’s team located in Columbia, SC. As the Quality Improvement Nurse, you will be accountable for ensuring that all patients receive a consistent level of quality care. Specifically, you’ll be in charge of analyzing various process and procedures used in patient care and ensuring all patients receive correct care based on these standards. It is critical that you stay on top of current nursing practices and possess the ability to pay strong attention to details.
Nurse Navigator - Overall Purpose of the Position:
- Monitors/implements quality improvement/management activities.
- Conducts specific medical reviews as necessary, analyzes findings, makes recommendations for corrective actions, and prepares formal documentation for compliance with applicable standards/regulations.
- Performs Health Plan Employer Data Information Set data collection (HEDIS), and National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) accreditation activities.
- Travel to various medical settings in Columbia to review, present, and train on proper processes
Nurse Navigator - Responsibilities of Job:
- Performs quality improvement activities to monitor/maintain compliance with applicable standards/regulations.
- Analyzes/documents/presents findings of quality improvement activities. Recommends corrective action and improvement when
- Conducts quality medical record reviews to monitor quality of care and service provided. Tracks/trends/investigates quality concerns
- and complaints.
- Coordinates HEDIS data collection.
Nurse Navigator - Qualifications:
- Active RN license in South Carolina
- Valid driver’s license and auto that is in good condition to travel
- Excellent communication skills
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.