Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
**Sign-on bonus may be available. Amount is based on experience.**
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care
- Two to three years experience in Interventional Radiology nursing or Critical Care nursing preferred.
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire/transfer date