Grow your nursing career with Elderwood! We are seeking a Full Time RN Supervisor to work nights. 12 hr shifts or 8 hr shifts available. With the rate that Elderwood is growing your opportunities are endless.
Elderwood @ Grand Island is a 90 bed skilled nursing facility offering Sub Acute Care, Long Term Care, Memory Care and Rehabilitation Services. Come for a tour of the facility as we continue renovations, view our new rehab center... meet our staff!
The Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor team members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by being responsible for the conduct of nursing educational programs monitors the nursing staffing schedule for the facility; serving as Infection Control Nurse and performing the (RN) Nursing Supervisor functions.
Hours for this position are 7:00pm-7:30am with every other week end (8 hour shifts 10pm-6am will be considered)
- Possession of a, RN State license and current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN) required.
- Minimum of two year's (RN) nursing experience, and at least one year of experience in an RN leadership role; experience in geriatric nursing required.
- Possession of a baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Ability to utilize creative problem-solving, and handle problems diplomatically required.
- Ability required to supervise departmental staff effectively and ensure high standards of care are maintained.
- Previous experience in nursing education and/or in-service training preferred.
- Ability to relate well to geriatric residents; respectful and caring attitude towards residents required.