Immediate Need for an RPA Developer to work with an industry leader based in Las Colinas, TX.
Contract/CTH/Full-Time – Candidate Preference
In this position, the chosen candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining high quality software components to design, develop and deploy Robotics Process Automation (RPA) bots across the organization. You will be tasked to help lead our growing team to develop robotics processes, objects, and common libraries, ensuring they are easily maintainable, easy to understand, and reusable. Additionally, the chosen candidate will work directly with internal and external vendor teams to design and develop solutions to complex business issues. You will need to effectively communicate and present complex technical concepts to peers, end-users and executive level management.
- Project-specific work includes designing, developing and deploying RPA bots across the organization creating reusable code components, APIs and data stores.
- Responsible for making design decisions and participating in their implementation utilizing proven software development patterns and OO principals.
- Responsible for technical architecture, planning, design, optimization and support of various products, both vendor-provided and Pioneer-developed applications.
- Works with various business stakeholders, analysts and IT teams to develop sustainable solutions for the Pioneer user community.
- Document the proposed solution which includes a definition of the user interfaces, functional processes, and data within the proposed system.
- Develop and configure automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements.
- Develop new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a structured change control process
Identify root cause of bot defects and provide timely resolutions.
- Maintain proper documentation for the RPA solutions, test procedures and scenarios during UAT and post production.
- Coordinate with process owners and business to understand the as-is process and design the automation solution.
- Comply with and help to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensure documentation is well maintained.
- Ensure quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Work collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- 5+ years development experience
- 1+ years of relevant hands-on automation experience using Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, and or UI Path
- Experience in assessing a broad range of information solutions
- Experience in programming in VB, C#, .NET is a must. Knowledge of programming in Java and HTML will be a plus
- Ability to interpret and visualize business process flows, user stories, and related requirements and translate the same into automation solutions
- Good analytical skills to improvise configuration/scripting to match new situations
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Experience in developing RPA bots using keystroke and mouse operation based events, object based identification, and intelligent OCR capabilities
- Bot Deployment and Management/ Exposure to Control room and release management
- Basic DBMS skills and SQL skills
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle including Agile SCRUM
- Good understanding of systems and troubleshooting abilities.
- Providing a superior level of experience and knowledge of the Automation Anywhere, UI Path, and or Blue Prism solution and associated methodology to support colleagues through all phases of delivery lifecycle.
- Ability to add expertise to Cost/Benefit analysis
- Good exposure to error handling and recovery strategies in Automation Anywhere.
- Good application modeling skills and knowledge of different recording mechanisms of Blue Prism like object cloning, Optical character recognition, image recognition modes.
- Good knowledge on HTML and CSS concepts to understand the properties of web components for efficient and quick troubleshooting and analysis. Knowledge of local and global variables and interlinked tasks.