WindowRama is a leader in the building materials industry in the Northeast. We specialize in the sale of windows and doors. Our product line includes Andersen, Marvin, Pella, Kolbe and Kolbe, Integrity, Thermatru, Velux, HB & G and Emtek.
This position reports to the Director of IT. We are migrating to a new ERP system, VAI S2K version 6.0, financial, distribution, CRM, e-commerce, Portals (employee, customer and vendor), and COGNOS BI reporting. This solution runs on an IBM Power 9 (AS400) and Windows servers in a VMWare environment.
You will be part of a team responsible for:
- Configuration and Setup of all ERP Modules.
- Interface with business/user community to determine and document functional or technical requirements
- Analysis, design, and programming of ERP solutions.
- Work with other IT professionals (internal and outside vendors) to implement solutions.
- Integration testing, user acceptance testing, and training
- Ongoing end user support
3+ years VAI S2K ERP
IBM DB2 SQL and RPG
WindowRama Enterprises, Inc.
71 Heartland Blvd.
Edgewood, NY 11717
To be considered for this position, please forward your resume to HR@windowrama.com or fax to 631-243-3495.