Job Role: RTL Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA
Minimum Qualifications: RTL design
3+ years of industry experience in the following areas:
- ASIC frontend development.
- Logic design, RTL coding, verification, synthesis, and timing closure.
- Hardware description languages (Verilog, System Verilog and VHDL).
- AMBA bus standards such as AXI, AHB, and ACE
- Synopsys DC/PrimeTime or similar tools.
- Scripting/programming in C/C++, Tcl, Perl/Csh.
3+ years of industry experience in 1 or more of the following technical disciplines:
- SoC Design(ASIC integration, Peripherals, Bus Design, DC/PC, LINT, PTSI)
- RTL Design(Functional/Structural, Partitioning, Simulation, Regression, Modelsim, VCS, Design Compiler, Primetime, Microprocessor Architecture, Memory Coherency)
- Low Power Design(clock gating, power gating, power grids, Power Artist, UPF, CPF)
- High-Speed DDR Controller(Memory Controller, CPU, SRAM & L3 Cache, x86 or ARM CPU/bus architecture)
- Audio Codec ASIC Hardware(Audio DSP Implementation, Audio Algorithm, Low-Power Voice/Audio Activation, Noise Cancellation)
- Graphic ASIC Hardware(GPU or CPU cores, DX9/10/11 level graphics HW development)
- Multimedia/Camera Imaging/Video(Image processing algorithms, ASIC Design, RTL Coding, JPEG, C/C++/SystemC, Modelsim, Synopsys DC, LEC, Spyglass)
- Physical Layer Design(PHY, USB, HDMI, DDR, MIPI)
- SerDes Application(PHY Layer Protocol, SerDes PHY, ASIC EDA Models, Cadence Schematics)
- Digital Design for Mixed Signal ASICs(PLL, Phase-Lock-Loop, LNA, OpAmp, ADC-DAC)
Good to have –
- From scratch RTL design for any/some of the following:
Note: IP integration of various components or modification of previously designed components (unless it is a major change that shows understanding for the below) is not very relevant
o Complex state machine design
o Memory subsystem with multiple banking multiple reports, crossbar connection to computing elements
o 3-D, 4-D descriptor based DMA controller with out of order responses
o The DSP functionality knowledge, integer/float multiply – accumulate, and nonlinear functions such as sigmoid, relu, tanh, quantization, reduction
o AXI4 fabric with out-of-order interleaved requests/responses (i.e. full protocol)
- Tools: UVM, System Verilog, Perl, all Cadence front/back end tools
Thanks & Regards
Direct: (832) 802-5955 (or) 732-482-9960