Do you enjoy building things?
Would you like to begin a new career with a company that provides stability and opportunities for growth?
We may have the right opportunity for you!
Our Mechanical Engineering team is needing someone who can assemble industrial shelving for our growing warehouses. This position will work at various heights and often use power tools. In addition, this person will be trained to drive a scissor lift.
- Construct steel shelving systems
- Use hand/power tools
- Capable of learning how to drive a scissor lift
- Work in a team environment
Job Description - Requirements
- Able to work nights – 3:30pm start time
- Basic construction background is helpful
- Comfortable working above the ground wearing a safety harness
- Ability to work in extreme heat
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical, Dental, and Flexible Spending Benefits
- Corporate Clinic Access
- Life Insurance and LTD Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Excellent Growth Opportunities
- Great Work Environment
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877) 303-4547.