RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Radio Frequency DAS Implementation Manager in Ramsey, New Jersey (NJ).
The Radio Frequency DAS Implementation Manager works with Field Service personnel to conduct site surveys and create system designs for large monitoring system implementations involving RF DAS antenna systems. One develops training materials and installation instructions for the Service organization and feedback of requirements for product improvement to the Product Development engineering team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Works with Field Service to conduct site-surveys
- Works with Field Service to develop system designs and implementation plans for system installations
- Works with IT departments on planning antenna system and IP-based Ethernet networks
- Works with Clinical Education team on system configuration settings
- Works to implement standardization of documentation related to installations and verifications in the field to ensure consistency in practices
- Education and development of field personnel and support on the topics of expertise, including but not limited to side by side training and Technical Bulletins
- Act as escalation point for field issues, including investigations as required, troubleshooting, and as a main point of contact with Product Development engineering on issues
- Project team member responsible for providing service input for future product development to include functional requirements and service tools
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP/CCIE certifications in wireless, routing and switches, design, and security desired
- Experience planning/designing large WMTS RF networks utilizing DAS antenna
- Experience planning/designing large IP-based Ethernet networks
- RF antenna system design/deployment using DAS antenna
- Wi-Fi network design
- IP-based Ethernet network design, including: layer 2, layer 3, WAN, firewalls, and multicasting
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.