As a growing Masco company, Liberty Hardware Mfg. Corp. has built its reputation by offering high quality decorative and functional hardware products. Our product lines include bath hardware, bath safety, shower doors, decorative and functional cabinet hardware, hooks, hook rails and wall plates and are available under the Liberty, Delta, Brainerd, and Franklin Brass brands.
We offer our extensive line of hardware products through retailers (including The Home Depot, Lowe’s, Menards, Target and Walmart), online (including Amazon.com), kitchen and bath design showrooms, builder and hospitality, and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) distribution channels across the country.
Liberty has a unique organizational culture that employees cite as one of the things they like most about working here. One of the reasons for this is that we embrace diversity – of people, backgrounds, thinking and experiences. We want our employee population to mirror our communities and consumer population.
We are proud of our talented employees who make up one of the most collaborative and winning teams you’ll find in any workplace! When you join Liberty Hardware, you join a team of professionals who work hard, support each other, and enjoy delivering results that make a real difference for our customers and one another. In the summer of 2017, we were awarded certification as a Great Place to Work! While this certification recognizes our complete package of benefits, compensation and employee programs, it is our people and teamwork that truly make Liberty Hardware great. #GreatPlaceToWork #LibertyHardwareTeam
HOURS: Friday - Sunday 6:00AM-6:30PM
Drive an electric powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift or elevating platform, to push, pull, lift, stack, tier or move product, boxes, pallets and/or materials.
- Complete pre-shift procedures and documentation in accordance with established process
- Ensure equipment batteries are charged at breaks, lunches, end of shift
- Scan bar code labels, locate cases, pull case list, split/move cases, direct storage, pack-in/out, fill active and case pick and direct re-slot procedures.
- Must be able to work cross-functionally in other departments as needed including, but not limited to, working as a Material Handler, Picker and/or Palletizer.
- Consistently meet daily productivity and safety goals within the department.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Three to six months experience and/or training in a distribution environment preferred.
- Must understand basic inventory movement, transactions and distribution systems.
- Experience with RF technology in a WMS environment preferred.
- Prior Stand Up/High Reach experience within the last six months preferred. Knowledge of WMS preferred.