RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is working with a client in the Green Bay, Wisconsin (WI) area that is in need of an Administrative Assistant to help their Real Estate team until February 2019!
- Provides support for ROW (Right of Way) Agents, including but not limited to drafting and mailing letters, researching land ownership via online assessment and GIS maps, data entry, completing reports and scanning and filing documents
- Record legal documents and enter documents into SharePoint site
- Prepare lease and license payments as well as associated correspondence to landowners
- Compile mailings lists of customers affected by project work
- Assist Real Estate staff with compiling, entering and completing files as needed
- Answer telephone calls (internal & external) and provide information/guidance, resolve inquiries, redirect calls to appropriate personnel if necessary
- Order general office supplies, submit IT requests, data entry and other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Experience working in an office/administrative role for a minimum of 1 year post High School diploma/GED
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Skills including communication (written and oral), proofreading, typing, organizational, analytical, multi-tasking
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.