Real Estate Bookkeeper and Office Manager
We are a 40 year old boutique Real Estate Investment, Management, and Development Company based in Ventura, CA. We are looking for someone with Real Estate bookkeeping and office management experience, who wants a long-term relationship and opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Applicant must be bright, loyal, have strong moral character, a tireless work ethic, strong communication and financial skills and a desire to make a long-term commitment. We offer generous compensation, a very non-corporate environment and a flexible schedule. Seeking an individual willing to enter into a contract and start immediately.
Responsibilities Will Include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain complete accounting records for multiple companies and property investments
- Daily bookkeeping of businesses and properties and ensuring books are accurate, always up to date.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and credit cards
- Accounts payable and receivables management
- Work with property manager to prepare monthly and annual reports
- Track/allocate development and construction project expenses
- Property purchase and sales analysis and reporting
- Create property Proformas
- Preparation of financing packages
- Negotiate with vendors and track vendor payments
- Identify and implement cost effective policy’s and efficiency
- Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual budgets and reports
- CAM reconciliations and annual statements
- Bachelors degree Accounting/Finance/Business Admin or equivalent experience
- Experience in Real Estate accounting specifically commercial NNN lease properties and financial management
- Experience with Rent Manager Property Management Software System
- QuickBooks Pro – Expert level
- Excel – Expert level
- Capable of drafting comprehensive, professional correspondence
- Uncommonly organized
- Experience with Rent Manager Property Management Software Systemor comparable property management software.
- In your email to us include your last name on the subject line.
- In the body of the email please explain why you are the ideal person for this opportunity, include your personality traits, why you are looking for a new position, and what compensation you expect.
- Attach your resume. Resumes prepared by the applicant, including a salary history and the reasons why prior positions came to an end will be looked upon most favorably.
Thank You very much for your interest in this position.