Real Estate Private Equity Fund Senior Analyst
Working with a Real Estate Private Equity Company that is looking for a Senior Analyst to support their Fund Accounting, Fund Analysis, Asset Management functions. This firm has developed or financed more than 50 properties, throughout California, Colorado and Arizona, consisting of approximately 12,498 units with a total value of approximately $1,319,269,000. In addition to its consulting and development activities, our client serves as co-investor and investment manager for two real estate investment funds totaling 3,275 units and over $700 million in property value. Please apply for consideration.
location: Palo Alto, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
· Ensure timely and accurate monthly close and financial statement preparation for multiple real estate private equity funds/properties
· Review and/or prepare investor weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
· Assist in the asset valuation, fund performance returns and projections
· Assist with project acquisitions, financing, asset management, and dispositions
· Assist in the coordination and schedule the annual Fund/properties financial statement audits
· Assist in the coordination and schedule for annual property and Fund tax returns
· Assist in lender compliance reporting, and Tax Credit compliance reporting
· Assist in preparation of fund and property budgets
· Supervise G/L accounting at Fund and review property level g/l accounting
· Transactional accounting relating to acquisitions and dispositions
· Assist with special projects as necessary Job Requirements
• BS in Accounting/Finance or related field
• 3+ years' experience in financial reporting and financial accounting in Real Estate Industry
• Experience with real estate valuation a plus · Partnership/LLC accounting experience · Strong attention to detail and deadline oriented ·
• Proficient in Excel and Word.
• Compensation commensurate with skills and experience.
Please apply for more information.
skills: Fund Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.