At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems sector is seeking a real estate specialist 3 to join our team. The position will be located in Melbourne, FL.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Handling transactions for the acquisition of real estate for office, manufacturing, warehouse or mixed use facilities
- Performs all tasks related to the leasing and portfolio management of all company leased and owned real properties
- Locates and negotiates properties for acquisition through either lease or purchase
- Ensures proper documentation of lease or purchase transactions in accordance with company processes and procedures
- Develops tactics and strategies for lease and purchase negotiations, performs business analytics on real estate transactions, and collaborates effectively with internal and external parties on all transactions.
- A bacherlor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field plus at least6 years experience in commercial real estate transaction execution and transaction management (4 years of experience with a master's degree).
- MS Excel, Work, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Experience negotiating commercial leases and complex transactions in a matrix organization environment
- Working knowledge of FASB13
- Proficiency with enterprise commercial property management software.
- Experience/proficiency with IBM Tririga is highly prefrred
- Previous track record of success in leading complex real property lease and purchase agreements in a commercial setting to include price negotiations, contract terms and conditions and incentives
- Proven success in negotiating highly competitive lease and purchase agreements for both long and short term arrangements
- Analytical, problem solving, highly organized and excellent time management skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.