RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Real Estate Transaction Coordinator in Woburn, Massachusetts (MA).
The Real Estate Transaction Coordinator, Land Acquisitions will assist Real Estate Transaction Managers and Real Estate Transaction Associates in the purchase of real property, easements, and the establishment and/or extension of ground leases. Real Estate Transaction Coordinators are also responsible for managing a pipeline of government leases, performing basic financial analysis to achieve REIT required returns, monitoring due diligence orders, and project managing aspects of the real estate transaction process. The incumbent will be responsible for providing updates to management and team members. This position requires strong organization skills. Prior real estate or transaction coordination experience is desirable.
- Assist Real Estate Transaction Managers and Real Estate Transaction Associates in the purchase of real property, easements, and the establishment and/or extension of ground leases
- Prepare applications and deliverables for lease renewals on government forms
- Manage 50 or more ground lease renewals with government bodies, many of which will be at different stages of contract preparation or resolution
- Document your activity and notes in a client resource management (CRM) software tool, such as Salesforce Database
- Provide updates to government bodies, real property owners, internal parties, and management
- Manage the application, document preparation, and execution processes
- Manage a variety of administrative tasks, including department mail, tracking of vendor deliverables, and calling land owners to obtain pre-close requirements and slip sheets
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Demonstrated success in a support role
- Demonstrated success in task management
- An ability to understand basic legal documents and legal concepts
- Strong organization and follow-up skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.