"Trusting in brave ideas" - this is our promise to everyone who works for us. As a family business, we decide long-term and provide our people with the trust and stability needed to bring their ideas to fruition, even the unconventional ones. Being a market and technology leader in machine tools and lasers, we courageously shape the networked manufacturing of tomorrow, meeting every challenge with bold, fresh thinking.
Responsible for all material movements between the TRUMPF buildings and Walker Crane & Rigging. Support the Receiving area in unloading trucks and containers as needed.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
1) Must have a valid Connecticut Drivers License
2) Load and unload the Campus truck in an accurate and timely manner
3) Keep the Campus truck on schedule between the 3 TRUMPF Buildings and Walker Crane
4) Check paperwork and prepare Building labels if necessary
5) Process Goods Receipts in SAP for inbound shipments
6) Coordinate any shipping problems with the appropriate shipping/receiving staff in each Building.
7) Support Receiving functions occasionally as needed in Building 2
Must be organized with paperwork. Previous computerized shipping experience is preferred. Must be able to lift 50 pounds regularly, without assistance. Position also requires standing for long periods of time on concrete floor. Valid driver's license is required and experience in driving a 20,000 lbs. truck is preferred.
High school graduate or equivalent.
TRUMPF Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as need arises. The job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status."
## Job Category: Manufacturing/Production