As a growing Masco company, Liberty Hardware Mfg. Corp. has built its reputation by offering high quality decorative and functional hardware products. Our product lines include bath hardware, bath safety, shower doors, decorative and functional cabinet hardware, hooks, hook rails and wall plates and are available under the Liberty, Delta, Brainerd, and Franklin Brass brands.
We offer our extensive line of hardware products through retailers (including The Home Depot, Lowe’s, Menards, Target and Walmart), online (including Amazon.com), kitchen and bath design showrooms, builder and hospitality, and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) distribution channels across the country.
Liberty has a unique organizational culture that employees cite as one of the things they like most about working here. One of the reasons for this is that we embrace diversity – of people, backgrounds, thinking and experiences. We want our employee population to mirror our communities and consumer population.
We are proud of our talented employees who make up one of the most collaborative and winning teams you’ll find in any workplace! When you join Liberty Hardware, you join a team of professionals who work hard, support each other, and enjoy delivering results that make a real difference for our customers and one another. In the summer of 2017, we were awarded certification as a Great Place to Work! While this certification recognizes our complete package of benefits, compensation and employee programs, it is our people and teamwork that truly make Liberty Hardware great. #GreatPlaceToWork #LibertyHardwareTeam
Provide support for Liberty’s Receiving Operation with a focus on OW/PKMS maintenance, creation of container receiving packets, Container Scorecard, and other duties as assigned.
- Examine Container Schedule:
- Research and review scheduled arrival of containers and their contents; Review for accuracy and timeliness; recommend appointment times and arrival order of containers to Receiving Supervisor/Lead ; Maintain log of empty containers with due date to port and suggested order of pickup. Maintain seal log.
- Work with receiving leadership, Supply Planning, Procurement to download shipment detail to WMS for receipt for Liberty and CEVA.
- Work to clear OW and PKMS errors to ensure accurate inventory receipt.
- Container Pre-work – create container receipt packets (Shipment Case Summary Report, Container Receiving Sheet., etc.) for clerical staff.
- Maintain, update and distribute Container Scorecard.
- Work with Clerks and Leads to investigate/correct ASN shipment issues.
- Assign containers to dock doors based on arrival order and contents; ‘Pair’ arriving and departing containers to fulfill drop and swap requirements.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of pallet layouts as needed.
- Other duties as needed.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- One year related experience and/or demonstrated proficiency in the receiving process, working knowledge of Liberty (or similar) transportation systems, and overall knowledge of carton flow through an automated DC.
- Ability to think strategically, and interact with employees at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Forklift Certification preferred – must be licensed to operate any and all equipment used in functional area, or have the ability to obtain needed license upon acceptance of position.