*** Receiving Inspector ***
Currently seeking an Aerospace Receiving Inspector to support full-time for 45 days in Camarillo, CA
The main duties of this role is to Inspect dimensions to print. Uphold the quality and integrity of all parts manufactured. Support operations to help meet internal/external goals to both our suppliers and customers.
- Visually and manually inspect manufactured parts per acceptance criteria
- Dimensionally inspect manufactured parts with CMM or advanced measuring technique per acceptance criteria.
- Read/interpret advanced blue prints, assembly drawings, angularity, profile, and various datum’s (Vectors)
- Working knowledge of multiple product lines with emerging leadership roles and responsibilities
- Record/document all receiving, in-process, and final inspection findings as required
- 5S+ involvement which includes but not limited to your working area
- Uphold quality integrity and generate non-conformance reports when parts do not meet specifications
- Works with minimal supervision or technical assistance
- Performs documentation maintenance and problem investigation
- Additional Quality specific functions as necessary
- Inspector must have a High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years’ manufacturing work experience; preferably in a machining environment
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee
- Inspector must have Advance Blue Print reading, GD&T, and CMM training/certification
- Experience with AS9102