To apply, please send most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Receiving/Inventory Coordinator
Start Date: as soon as possible
Contract Length: 3 month assignment with possibility for longer term extension
Shift Hours: 9am – 5pm, Monday through Friday
Receiving Job Scope: Owns receiving, inventory and logistical support for incoming deliveries of parts at distributed buildings in the Sunnyvale & Santa Clara areas.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Signing for incoming parts, checking incoming inventory against PO/packing slip.
- Unbox, label and scan parts into inventory system, and sort inventory onto racks/into bins.
- Track location of parts in inventory system.
- Affix labels to parts and alert part owners when parts arrive.
- Act as part runner and assist in daily kitting of parts between receiving & storage areas and assembly workspaces.
- Perform twice daily counts of inventory to ensure accuracy.
- May require some lifting of boxes or packages from the floor to overhead.
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you'd be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.*
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.