Title : Receptionist 1
Hours: 12:00pm to 4:00pm
Location: St Paul, MN, 55114
Duration : 06+months
- Responsible for providing high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Entry level to 2 years experience required.
Skills and Competencies.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one s time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets and directs visitors. Provides information and answers the telephone or console switchboard.
- Receives and sends packages via couriers.
- Maintains visitor log and/or call record, provides security passes/badges, typing, filing or other simple clerical functions.
- Maintains boardroom schedule and equipment.