180402 Receptionist Administrative Assistant Contract Richardson TX 75080
ZTE (USA), Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of ZTE Corporation, based in Shenzhen, China, and publicly traded in both Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchange. ZTE Corporation is one of the largest telecommunication companies in Asia with offices in more than 160 countries and a workforce of 85,000 employees globally.
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant Contract
We are seeking a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (ideally bilingual in Mandarin Chinese and English) for ZTE's corporate office that is capable of handling miscellaneous front desk duties, while maintaining a professional attitude and appearance. This is a contract position employed by Brook Consultants, Inc. Full time hours ( 9 AM – 6 PM ). Seeking someone capable of multitasking, handling switchboard, and with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Greet and welcome all incoming guests as soon as they arrive at office
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming company switchboard phone calls
- Check mailbox and distribute daily mails
- Receive and send all shipment, print shipping label, stamps for all departments in Richardson Office
- Maintain conference rooms scheduling- booking on Window Calendar
- Refill office supplies in break rooms and copy rooms and keep inventory of stock
- Ensure reception area, break rooms and copy rooms are tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Report maintenance requests from employees
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin or English & Spanish a plus, with ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- High school diploma or its equivalent with 0-2 years of experience as Administrative support or receptionist position
- Familiar with commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a professional office environment
- Basic MS Office knowledge required
- Ability to rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
ZTE (USA), Inc. and Brooks Consulting, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Employers, committed to a diverse and talented workforce. Candidates selected for hire will be subject to Employment, Education, and Criminal background checks and drug screen.
Click Here To Apply