Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Receptionist for our client in Austin, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Firms in the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Eclaro is looking for a Receptionist whose primary responsibility is to make sure each visitor feels welcomed and comfortable. The Receptionist is the first person a visitor encounters, so the receptionist needs to be courteous, professional, and helpful.
- Greet and assist all visitors, firm representatives and company executives
- Answer all incoming calls speaking clearly with professionalism and courtesy
- Accept / decline calendar requests for all conference rooms
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring log book, issuing visitor / employee / temp badges, assigning access cards / fobs and managing access card database
- Professional appearance (clothing, hair, shoes, etc.)
- Screen calls to limit solicitors from accessing staff; not providing names and/or extensions of employees to solicitors
- Turn in and process facility work order repair requests and assure follow through with property management
- Advise team on all FedEx, UPS and US Government Client arrivals
- Sort all mail by department; help with delivering mail as needed
- Process invoices – review and code
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with customers, vendors and employees
- Effective organizational skills – keeps files and work area organized
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to periodically work extended hours
- Strong skills and experience with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Additional duties as assigned
- This position reports to the Facilities Manager
- High School Graduate or equivalent required
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a fast paced office environment
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Listening Skills
- Customer Focus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sitting and utilizing a computer for long periods of time.
- Ability to travel to and from work unassisted
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Anne Amorsolo at Anne@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.