Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
Essential Functions:Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manages main switchboard and serves as the primary administrator for the phone system.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Managing and Updating contact information for corporate and store level
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Assists in office administration, Human Resources and periodically provides support to other departments as needed.
- Daily binder maintenance of drug screens
- Communicates to stores results of drug screens
- Reconciles drug screen invoices
- Assist all departments with special projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be bilingual (English & Spanish)
- High School Diploma
- Years of Relevant Work Experience – 2yr +
- Must have great communication skills & professional etiquette
- Must have computer skills (MS Word, Excel)
- Must be a Team Player
- Must have great organizational skills
Supervisory ResponsibilityThis position has no supervisory responsibilities. Work EnvironmentThis job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Physical DemandsThis is a largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.