For more than 60 years, HEICO Corporation, a NYSE traded company, has thrived by serving niche segments of the aviation, defense, space and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. HEICO's high-energy culture focuses our Team Members' on providing high quality products and services to our customer base, which is made up of most of the world's airlines and the defense industry. Our leadership approach creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our Team Members to perform their best.
HEICO Component Repair Group is currently looking for a Receptionist/Clerk for our Structures Division. If you are outgoing, a fast learner and looking for a company where there is a chance for advancement, this is the position for you. The position will be located in Miami, FL. In this position, the Receptionist/Clerk may be required to:
· Check in visitors and provide visitor badges
· Answer multi-line telephone, direct calls and answer general inquiries
· Responsible for handling incoming mail and distribute as necessary
· Assist HR department with various tasks including scanning, filing, maintain employee records, assist in any special projects, and processing timesheets
· Perform any other duties as assigned by department manager
· Good interpersonal skills
· Able to work well in a team environment
· Highly organized with the ability to prioritize changing assignments
· Must be fluent and able to read and write English
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications
This is a great position for someone who loves challenges, a chance to learn an exciting business, and looking for an opportunity to move up in a successful company. HEICO Corporation offers competitive compensation, an excellent 401K plan, and medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
Phone calls or faxes will not be accepted.
HEICO Component Repair Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and will consider all job applications without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. For information on requesting a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job, please contact the Human Resources Manager at this location during regular business hours. For additional information on HEICO Careers, please visit us online atWWW.HEICO.COM
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled