Keller Homes is a local Colorado Springs single family home builder of over 35 years, setting a higher standard for new home design, quality home building techniques and energy efficiency. The success of our company is based on the professional contributions and quality of our employees. We are currently recruiting for the following position:
- Manage the daily operations of the front desk.
- Responsible for greeting the public in person or by phone with courteous and timely responses.
- Purchase and maintain office supplies.
- Responsible for operation and training of the corporate phone system.
- Responsible for cell phone agreements, maintenance and upgrades.
- Maintain corporate office security system and issue access keys.
- Organize and maintain electronic filing systems.
- Maintain positive vendor, customer and employee contacts.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Receive and sort mail and other deliveries.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with computer competencies in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the ability to learn FAST systems.
- There will be some driving using your personal vehicle. A valid Colorado driver’s license is required, as well as liability insurance as required by the state of Colorado.
- High attention to detail.
- Must have a professional manner and appearance that enhances the firm’s reputation.
- Ability to work independently, to be assertive and negotiate “win-win” situations when resolving issues.
- Ability to interact with various types of internal and external customers to include working successfully as a team member.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a variety of tasks simultaneously.
We offer a competitive benefit package including: 401(k), Health, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Life Insurance, Employee Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Vacation, Sick Time.
Please submit resume along with cover letter.