Why work for A/C Geeks?
- Fun working environment
Employment Status: Full-Time
Scope of Responsibility:
This position manages, organizes and coordinates office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. This position provides administrative and technical support to the service department and may exercise direct or functional supervision over assigned lower-level clerical support personnel in absence of the Director of Operations. This position is expected to possess excellent customer service skills, maintain composure in difficult situations, maintain a high level of confidentiality and obtain knowledge of the business operations.
1. 1st line of defense for high volume incoming calls.
2. Place customer information in database at fast pace
3. Manage assigned business accounting and ensure accurate and timely processing of all billable invoices.
4. Conduct close observation and make all the essential recommendations to the management regarding more effective and more organized handling of specific administrative operations.
5. Maintain an effective medium of communication and close collaboration among office and technicians. Bring issue resolution to the attention of the Office Manager/ H.R. Dept.
6. Perform other duties and assist with business management projects as assigned.
7. Compose and maintain word processing files utilizing a computer.
8. Perform general office/clerical duties on a daily basis (i.e. filing, data entry, client surveys, sales calls, new customer welcome cards and etc.)
9. Maintains office equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; postage monitoring and meter fund.
10. Other projects as dictated by business need.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
1. Must have bubley phone presentation
2. Advanced general accounting knowledge
3. Proficient with QuickBooks, Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook
4. Must be flexible as hours and days may change due to business need
5. Must be able to work under pressure.
6. Business English, composition, spelling, punctuation, and proficient in mathematics.
7. Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
8. Critical thinking and interpersonal skills, Team oriented
9. Strong ability to multi-task and manage time
10. Establish and maintain a filing and record keeping system
11. Operate standard equipment such as fax machine, multi-line telephone, scanner, and copier
12. Organize, prioritize, and independently perform work assignments
13. MUST be able to multitask.
Typical peak season workweek is eight (8) to ten (10) hour workdays five (5) days per week with regular weekend work. Work begins promptly at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
As the Office Assistant/Account Billable your performance will be measured on how effectively you do the following. Management is here to support you with coaching, instruction and training to help you achieve your highest level of success.
· Exhibit the ability to prioritize and complete tasks in order to deliver desired outcomes within allotted time frames. Maintain an efficient, effective, and well thought out schedule of all projects and task assigned.
· Enter all Invoices and P.O’s into the system to submit weekly and meet deadlines on time.
· Follow-up on open projects to ensure they are closed thoroughly and within the set deadline, if assistance with your tasks is needed, or if you are in need of a time extension please be sure to seek approval from Management.
· Address problems with possible solutions.
· Ask the right questions to make the best decisions and anticipate the needs of the office and business.
· Ensure the SOP includes all the processes that operate our business. (update as needed)
· Taking responsibility of your workload and requesting team assistant to ensure the customers, technician and schedule is priority one.
· Ensure a proper hand-off to and follow-up with your backup ensure the appointments place on the schedule are inline and on schedule.