Title: Receptionist/Executive Assistant
Reports to: Corporate Controller
City: Las Vegas
Job Description Summary:
OBTis looking for teammates who love a CHALLENGE, who love to LEARN new things, who are INSPIRED by failure, and who go ABOVE AND BEYOND their responsibilities for the sake of their team.
Receptionist/Executive Assistantworks closely with the management team to ensure the overall success of management’s daily objectives and client interactions. This position willhandlea variety of scheduling duties, document review, office supply management, note taking for meetings, incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily coordination and maintenance of executive schedules
- Document review for spelling, grammar and presentation
- Attendance at and note taking for all management level meetings
- Task management assistance for the management team
- Assistance with various critical business analytics
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintain telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Monitor incoming and outgoing mail; signing for packages from USPS, FedEx or UPS; receiving mail and packages from couriers and delivering to proper recipient.
- Update paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Help organize and maintain office common areas.
- Organize travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinate events as necessary.
- Monitor office supply inventory.
- General office and other administrative duties as requested by department supervisors.
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization, including senior management team to hourly operating personnel.
- Associate Degree in Marketing, Business Management or equivalentexperience in related field.
- One (1) yearof receptionist/office assistant/office clerk
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Excellent telephone communication skills and interpersonal skills in a professional manner
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and limited supervision
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes
- Excellent experience with use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Have valid driver license
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Competitive salary
- Simple IRA
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-and-Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
Please send your updated Resume to:firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp