Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Provides support to the Engineering Project Group
* Enters material from the Engineering drawings into SAP
* Responsible for data entry input (Bill of Materials, routing, labor estimates) into SAP, process Engineering change orders and manages the Work Order Hold process.
* Standardizes part descriptions
* Maintains and sets up project folders
* Assist Project Managers with project financial reports
* Assist Project Managers and other departments as required for document processing, data entry, and other document/process related work
Required education or minimum level:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 0-3 years of experience in manufacturing
* Basic math skills
* Familiarly with Oil and Gas equipment is preferred, but not required
* Proficient Microsoft Office suite; typing
* SAP experience
* Team player, professional, organized and detail-oriented
* Self-motivated, ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
* Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.