Position SummaryComprehensive Care, Proven Outcomes
Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers (RMCC) is Colorado’s largest and most comprehensive provider of cancer care with 53 physicians, in more than 20 community-based locations across the state.
Our history is rich in forward thinking and best practice development. We were formed in 1992 when a group of independent medical oncology practices joined together to become a network of community-based clinic sites. This practice model has stood the test of time and continues to have proven clinical and economic benefit for patients, employers and payers today.
Why Choose Us
RMCC provides a coordinated, strategic approach to cancer care, which promotes optimal patient outcomes and survivorship through evidence based measures. We are a physician led and owned practice and value the collaborative relationships we have built with other organizations and physicians in our community. As an additional strength, we are part of The US Oncology Network (USON), one of the nation’s largest networks of integrated community-based oncology practices dedicated to advancing high-quality, evidence-based patient care.
We are seeking an experienced Receptionist to join our exceptional team in Littleton clinic.
|ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
- Greet patients and visitors, acting as a support and resource during their time in the front office
- Obtain all appropriate forms, insurance cards, and identification cards and audit for completeness
- Update patient demographic and insurance information and ensure proper referrals are in place
- Work closely with the Patient Financial Counselor to collect co-pays, deductibles and other out of pocket fees at the time of visit
- Support the document control function by scanning and attaching documents into the electronic medical record
- Demonstrate an understanding of patient confidentiality to protect the patient and clinic
- Follow policies and procedures to contribute to the efficiency of the front office
- Answer incoming calls and route as appropriate
- Tidy front office area to keep it clean and professional throughout the day
- Cover for other front office functions as requested
- Other duties as may be assigned
All candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background check prior to hire.
The US Oncology Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.