A+ Personnel celebrates its 31st Anniversary in the staffing industry in 2018!
We have successfully been placing qualified candidates with top corporations, from entry to C-Level, in New Jersey and New York. We would like to thank our client companies and outstanding candidates for their major contribution to our continued success.
We now look forward to assisting you with your next career move!
Have a great day!
Jill G. Rowland, President
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant – Newark, NJ
- Provide outstanding customer service to clients
- Answer phones/Client Intake
- Accurately keep court calendar
- Prepare and send out appearance letters
- Handle incoming/outgoing mail
- Prepare mass mailings
- Interacting daily with municipal and court administrators
- Translate Spanish to English for Attorneys/Clients
- Client will consider entry level candidates
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Must be bilingual, English/Spanish
- Proficient with Word and Excel
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Must be a mature-minded individual
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30AM – 5:30PM, 1 hour lunch
Attire: Business casual
If qualified and interested, please forward your resume as a Word.doc attachment to: Guin@AplusPersonnel.com
If you are searching for a new job opportunity, but this one is not for you, please email your resume as a Word.doc attachment to: Guin@AplusPersonnel.com
You may view all our job opportunities at. www.AplusPersonnel.com