• Duties of Contracted Services Interviewing Clerk (SSR and Meeter-Greeter)
• The primary function of this position is to serve as a “Self Sufficiency Representative” in a lobby setting for the ACCESS Business Model.
• The incumbent is expected to meet and greet customers, assist customers in navigating through the self-service lobby, answer general inquiry questions, and assists with resolving My Access Account and Electronic Benefit Transfer problems.
• Meets/greets customers and assists customers with the application process (on-line and paper) and navigating through the self-service lobby.
• Ensures lobby equipment (example: copier, phone, and fax) and forms are operationally available to customers throughout the day.
• Answers general inquiry questions related to program requirements, application processing, case status, and benefit information.
• Logs customer into computer based system for data collection and customer service resolution; follows established procedures to escalate complex customer inquires to ensure resolution.
• Educates customers on community partners and the benefit/features of my ACCESS Account including account set-up, password resets.
• Resolves Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) ACCESS card issues which includes personal identification number (PIN) unlocks.
• Assists customers with referrals to other agencies and community resources. Monitors lobby traffic flow and notifies supervisor of any issues.
• Completes client registration clearances (CRAD) as needed.
• Conducts abbreviated interviews for the purpose
Minimum Education Level : High School
Desired Career Level: Entry Level