The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Receptionist for a contract role with our client in Pensacola, Florida. This a great chance to join the team of a company that was recently awarded one of Fortune 2018 World’s Most Admired Companies!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
Position is responsible for taking incoming telephone calls. obtaining the caller’s name and forwarding call to the appropriate person and/or taking a message. Receives visitors. determines the nature of their business and directs them to the appropriate destination or person.
- Receive incoming calls in a timely and professional manner
- Greet visitors and provides prompt courteous service
- Provide general information and assistance to visitors and customers
- Answers inquiries for the general public
- Assists Office Services with clerical tasks to include ordering supplies. assisting the mail room and supporting Facilities as needed
- Assists with processing month end data reporting
- Help coordinate off-site storage of documents and shredding of confidential materials
- Oversite of badge process
- Log and endorse all premium and checks received daily
- A High School or GED Required
- 1+ year of experience in relevant work experience
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
Please apply if interested!