SUMMARY: Responsible for interacting with colleagues, customers, visitors and members of the community in a friendly and helpful manner.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Provides a welcoming atmosphere in which all employees, agents and visitors know that the company responds to and cares about their needs; provides a courteous, respectful and pleasant interaction with each client, employee and visitor as perceived from their point of view; presents a good image of the company.
- Answers telephone and screens and direct calls to appropriate people.
- Greets and directs persons entering building; handles inquiries from the public, customers, agents, managers and employees.
- Assists with agents on various marketing tasks such as, but not limited to: newsletters, flyers, open house, e-contacts, e-cards, social media and mailings.
- Monitors visitor access and maintains security awareness.
- Communicates in a manner that is open, honest and responsive in all situations; to the extent authorized, provides information regarding the site and surrounding area as requested by visitors.
- Provides general administrative support, such as taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable; accepts mail and sorts mail, UPS and FedEx packages; may assist with additional special projects as necessary.
- Data entry for various online systems such as MLS and various other marketing ordering sites.
- Assist agents to troubleshoot as needed issues with office equipment, laptops, and basic technology items.
- Various marketing and database projects using Microsoft Office and other online systems.
- Makes sure office areas are stocked with supplies and neat.
- Carries out specific tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for the assigned post.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when interacting with sales associates, clients, vendors and co-workers. Must possess exemplary customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally in oral and written fashion.
- Must possess strong clerical, statistical and administrative skills.
- Proven computer skills and experience in using applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, and Outlook. Must be able to type with accuracy.
- Prior experience in an office administrative role is preferred.
- High school diploma required; business school education desirable;
- Knowledge of basic accounting, bookkeeping and computer skills required.
- Ability to work independently on confidential material
- Must possess good judgment and problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain skills required through training offered by the company or outside sources.