Based in Utah, Idaho, and Arizona, Progrexion leads the credit repair industry with groundbreaking technologies and services that help consumers access and understand information contained in their credit reports, verify whether that information is fair, accurate and substantiated, and correct inaccuracies with individual creditors, other data furnishers and the national credit bureaus. Progrexion technology and services are used by Lexington Law, an independently-operated law firm, and CreditRepair.com, its wholly-owned subsidiary.
The Corporate Office Receptionist is responsible for ensuring our customers including clients, applicants, employees and vendors, receive superior customer service and administrative support. Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing outstanding front office customer service (telephone and walk-in).
- File and maintain all office paperwork, maintain office equipment, supplies, and mail.
- Assist with scheduling and travel arrangements.
- Provide administrative support to all internal and external employees.
- Pick up and distribute lunches to the executive team.
- Provide Support to the Corporate Management Team.
- Help put together, organize and assist with company-wide events.
- Help with birthday and anniversary acknowledgments.
- 1 + years in an office environment and/or administrative assistant/Front Desk Receptionist role.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, problem solve and multi-task.
- Must have good phone and grammar skills.
- Must be professional and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good attention to detail and timeliness.
- Have strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to adapt in a changing and fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with company event planning (a plus).
- This is a part-time position. 10-20 hours per week.